Join the Nearsol Family!
Nearsol believes in creating long lasting relationships and this is why we promote that every member of our company is a member of our family.
Working with us will give you the power to make a difference in someone else’s day, every day.
Come and take advantage of our growth opportunities. We offer competitive salaries and benefits. We also have amazing workplaces where you will love coming to work each and every day. Being a part of our structure implies well prepared candidates, but mostly candidates with an awesome attitude!
An amazing experience awaits!
All applicants must present the following in order to apply
- Updated resume in English
- Copy of Government issued ID
All applicants must have clearance on the following in order to be selected
- Clean Criminal and Police records
- High school diploma or its equivalent (based on client requirements)
- Must have gone through our internal background check process (Criminal and Credit check)
- Has successfully gone through our internal and client testing process
- Must have gone through an interview with the recruitment / operational team
- Must be free of any drug usage
Our training facilities have the proper environment for a representative to be involved in every aspect of the process, and best of all our trainings are paid!
Perks and Benefits:
- Private Life and Health insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Nearsol Employee Assistance Program
- Holidays, Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Paid Training
- Local Employee Discounts
- Nearsol Academy
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Night Transportation
- Safe Parking Areas
- Growth Opportunities
Click your location
NEARSOL COPYRIGHT @ 2016 - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED